Case Study Competition
The national case study competition is designed to showcase your best cases of KAIZEN™ or Lean Implementation by organisation.
About Case Study Competition
The national case study competition is designed to showcase your best cases of KAIZEN™ or Lean Implementation by the organisation.
Participating in the case study will enable your organisation to show that you are a KAIZEN™ hero. This is a high level of gratification given by the Kaizen Institute to organisations by acknowledging the efforts of their improvement.
All case studies will be prequalified before given an opportunity to participate at the national level during the congress. 36 of the best case studies will be selected during the prequalification.
Pre-qualification Entry Fee: INR 2000 + GST
Last Date to submit Entry Forms and documents is 10th Feb 2020. Download entry forms here
Note: There is no limit for organisations to submit case studies for prequalification.
Rules & Regulations
Phase 1: Pre-Qualification Entry and Selection
- The last date to submit entry forms and soft copy of the case study for evaluation is 15th Jan 2020
- There is no limit for organisations to submit case studies entries for pre-qualification
Phase 2: Presentation during KAIZEN™ Congress (36 Selected Teams)
- Minimum 2 event registrations of any pass are required to enter into case study competition at the event
- Maximum 3 cases of implementation of Operational Excellence initiatives from a unit will be selected to present at the congress after pre-qualification evaluation
- Each case study will be of 20 minutes duration (15 min presentation & 5 min Q&A)
- A warning bell will ring after 13 minutes and there will be negative markings for overstepping the timeline of 15 min
- Middle to senior-level employees can only present the case study (Delegates can attend other sessions when not presenting their case study)
- Use of a Standard presentation template is mandatory & will be emailed in advance to the competing teams
- The case study should be an implemented improvement in the area of SQCDG
- The presentation should contain the following:
- Company Introduction in brief
- Products/service offered by the company
- Name of Team Leader & Members with their departments.
- Background of the improvement theme/ project/ problem.
- Project/ Problem statement.
- Data Analysis.
- Countermeasures implemented.
- Results achieved (Monetary + Non-Monetary).
- Actions for sustenance
- Use of photographs/ video clips is recommended
- Only English & Hindi languages to be used while presenting
- Process & Documentation
- Results – Monetary, Non-Monetary
- Involvement of the team members
- Quality of the presentation
NOTE: Organisers reserve the right to accept/ reject any entry. Teams or Participants not following the terms & conditions will be disqualified.
For Case Study Registrations contact
Call on +91 6359 191800
* required fields